Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Shallots, Shallots Everywhere

Jennifer and I cooked this dinner on February 3rd.  The intent was not to have quite so many shallots in one meal, but it turned out in our favor. 

The main course was a salmon recipe from Giada De Laurentiis.  I don't love salmon, but for some reason I like this recipe.  It is simple to put together and difficult to over cook the fish. 

The two side dishes were cheesy baked farro and Ina Garten's green beans with shallots.
I need to work on my food styling skills, but here is a picture of dinner.  We were too hungry to plate the salmon.  The only suggestion I would make is to get the farro ready to put in the oven and then assemble the salmon.  This way you can place the salmon and the farro in the oven and both should be done around the same time.  Enjoy!



Bill & Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment